On 08/11/2018 the Afro Beauty Festival will take place in the Senats Hotel Cologne and will start at 1 pm.
After a reception, where champagne will be offered, the program will start with an opening speech by the artist Love Newkirk with a discussion about the topic „Out of your comfort zone: ways to self-realization“.
After that, some workshops will take place:
- Fix your finances with Philomena Ngunga: Lerne die wichtigsten Geld Gesetze um deine Finanzen zu verbessern
- Workshop „Influencer“ with Youtuber Irene Asamoah: Lerne wie man ein „Sozial Media Experte“ wird
- Mother-child workshop with Catherine from Rock Your Curls Academy
- DIY workshop mit Alphonsine: Create and customize your accessoires
- Hair diagnostics with Dr. Mbianda Papdo from Afroonatural
In addition, exhibitions, a book fair (with the bestseller author Keff Vidala), African food and drinks and a wide range of great Afro fashion, hair products and make-up are offered. Moreover, artists, poetry slammers and dancers will guarantee a great atmopshere. The highlight of the event will be the election of Miss & Mister Nappy Germany 2018 (Germany’s most beautiful afro hair) as part of a glamorous gala evening (8:30 pm to 11:00 pm). Afterwards, an After Show Party takes place in the Bootshaus Köln (in cooperation with the Bloingo Club).
Other guests include Dr. Natasha A. Kelly (author), Dr. Julie Mbekwe, Philomena Ngunga, Sheryl Ndassi (political activist) and Zita Bernice Tiena.
Tickets are available at: www.events.afroonatural.com